Join us for the 18th Annual Cincinnati Strollathon; VIRTUAL EDITION!
We have made the difficult decision to host this year's event VIRTUALLY. We miss you all and can't wait to gather in person again. In the meantime, help us have a great virtual event by participating in a way that works for you!
- Fundraising pages are now open to create teams and help us overpower Rett.
- On Saturday, Sept 25th, plan to Stroll your way. Stroll your local neighborhood; decorate your car and drive around town to spread awareness!
- Consider asking your school or employer to have a special day to wear purple and collect donations!
- Event Chairs: Jen & Jim Magato (JenMagato@yahoo.com) and Brittney Gibson (BGibson@rettsyndrome.org)
- Follow us on Facebook for continued updates & more fun!